On the new-year’s eve, Odd and I brewed a mead. We’ll likely try some over the summer, but for the real spoils we will wait until the new year’s eve next, when we will enjoy it fully while brewing another batch.
More recently, I’ve used the London Ale liquid yeast I received for Chistmas to brew an ESB. I took the recipe – as I did for Ale Hallow’s Eve – from looking at a bunch of recipes and averaging a few together. I tried some while racking it over into a carboy, and it’s quite good! Better than most of the brews I’ve done so far … I attribute that primarily to the liquid yeast. I’m next going to do a bock or dopplebock with the other liquid yeast I got for Christmas; if there’s as-noticeable a quality improvement, I might not go back.
Anyways, since I still haven’t created a better publishing framework for these little structured-data tidbits, yet … and against all sense since it’s not even appropriate mime-typed, let alone easily seperable from the page-content or GRDDL’ed or anything …. here’s the data for both the mead and the ESB: